Bangkok, which is the capital of Thailand, is surrounded by gorgeous palaces and temples. Pataya, which is famous for bustling night clubs and various shows, and Phuket, which is a beautiful resort island with fantastic beaches.
泰國首都曼谷,那邊到處都是輝煌華麗的皇宮和寺廟。以熱鬧的夜店和眾多表演秀聞名的芭達雅,還有擁有迷人海灘的美麗度假島嶼普吉島。
bustling  (adj.) 活躍的;熙攘的

They can't wait to see the Taipei 101 Tower Building.
(他們等不及要去看台北 101 大樓。)
艾菲爾鐵塔(Eiffel Tower)

Jocelyn: I hope we can depart before noon.
我希望我們可以在中午以前離開。
Alex: Would you prefer Economy, business, or first class?
您想要搭乘經濟艙、商務艙或是頭等艙呢?
Jocelyn: Economy class will be fine.
經濟艙就可以了。

one-way ticket單程票; round-trip來回的;雙程的

Let me check the list. We need to prepare a digital camera, batteries, an adapter, stationery, sunglasses, suntan lotion, bathing suits, flashlights, a calculator, a hairdryer, toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, socks, slippers…
我來看看這份清單喔。我們需要準備數位相機、電池、插座轉換器、文具用品、太陽眼鏡、防曬油、泳裝、手電筒、計算機、吹風機、牙刷、牙膏、梳子、襪子、拖鞋...

It’s her first time to have a facial.
(這是她第一次去做臉。)

Clerk: Would you like to exchange traveler's checks or cash?
您想要兌換成旅行支票或是現金呢?

Do you know where I can take out a travel insurance policy?
(你知道我在哪裡可以投保旅遊險嗎?)

Ground Staff: Please put them on the carousel. Would you like to sit next to each other?
地勤人員:請放在行李輸送帶上。你們想要坐在一起嗎?
carousel 指的是環狀的輸送帶,同時也有旋轉木馬的意思。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ★脈絡地圖 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()